CWF will provide a FREE lunch for civilian teams that complete a special project (outside scope of normal duties) where the scope of
impact to Fort Lee and/or our military was significant.
- The team Director may submit a nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the completed project within 6 months of completion.
- CWF will accept nominations all year long.
- Two (2) times a year (MARCH AND SEPTEMBER), CWF board members will select the top rated teams from the pool of applicants. Number of teams chosen will depend on the amount of
- The board will rate each nomination based on criteria. The teams with the highest ratings will receive free lunch from either Chick-Fil-A (in the mall) or Pizza Hut (on post). Selected team
POC’s will be notified via email. (Additional locations being sought)
- Maximum of 20 team members per team.
- Maximum of $10 per person/No alcohol.
- The completed project had a significant impact to Fort Lee and/or our military.
- Team members went above and beyond in their efforts to ensure mission project success in the specified timeframe.
- The team proved to be an extremely valuable asset to the department, obtaining accolades for a job well done.
- The team used innovative means and applied overwhelming effort to enhance the project outcome.